Call for Volunteers
The BACCN Conference Team would like to invite “Expressions of Interest” from the following Regional Committees for 6 volunteers to support the Conference Team in the smooth and efficient running of our annual BACCN Conference in September:
We require 6 volunteers to cover the 3 days of conference (Sunday 12:00 – Tuesday 18:00).
Opportunities for you:
- Attendance at the UK’s major annual Critical Care Nursing Conferences for free
- Excellent networking
- Skills development - chairing the poster presentations alongside a National Board Member
- Developing organisational & leadership skills
What you can offer us?
- A dynamic, hard working and confident professional
- Good communication skills
- Using your own initiative and being able to troubleshoot any problems / issues occurring
- Easy going and friendly
What’s required from you:
- To fund your own accommodation and travel
- You need to be able to attend the full conference (Sunday – Tuesday)
- Wearing a unique “Conference Team” T-shirt so delegates recognise you
What would the volunteer duties include?
If this is YOU then we would like you to please write us a short statement (200-300 words) as to why you should be considered for this excellent opportunity to become an essential part of our Conference Team.
Please forward your “Expression of Interest statement” to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of March 2017. Final decisions and notification will be provided by the end of April 2017.